Get help with installation and running here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
All of a sudden, I'm experiencing highly erratic behaviour when I try to submit filenames for entry in the "2 Files to Process" window. I used to be able to select a file using the Add Files button on the right, then substitute some of the letters in the filename with a "*" wildcard, and then move on to the next thing. Now, as soon as I move off the row with the wildcarded filename on it, the whole path + filename just disappears. In fact the same thing happens when I put in just a normal vanilla path with filename. At first glance it "sticks" but as soon as I move off the row, it disappears. Dragging and dropping a filename onto a row has the same effect. Basically, the filter is not allowing me to retain filenames for input. This is happening across different filters, and is independent of what is selected in the "Subfolders" column (although it's usually "None"). Problem only just started happening, although now I think back I did occasionally have difficulty in making entries in the rows "stick" (sometimes). Would love to get this sorted out very soon, as it's a showstopper for me ...
- DataMystic Support
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:32 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Just tried this in v9.6 and seems to work fine. It sounds like a symptom from an older version.