Webpipe - Project Help with subsequent links

Discuss our other products here. Get help with installation and running, notify us of bugs, request new features and enhancements.

Moderators: DataMystic Support, Moderators, DataMystic Support, Moderators, DataMystic Support, Moderators

sarnone

Webpipe - Project Help with subsequent links

Post by sarnone »

Hello Support, I have a current project that was working well. I have a large list of URLs, which are posting info in the URL, following the download I am pulling text info from the pages that have download. A recent change to the website has now caused me to follow a link for each URL in my list. The second URL for each on my list contains a common string. I see it working like this: The first URL on my list gets navigated to, then webpipe searches the common string and downloads the info from that link and only that link. Then the process repeats for the next URL on my list.

Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Steve
DataMystic Support
Site Admin

Re: Webpipe - Project Help with subsequent links

Post by DataMystic Support »

Hi Steve,

You don't need to browse to any page first, you just generate a POST request with the form data that the page is sending, which takes you straight to the result page. Press F1 for help in WebPipe on the URL field and you will see how to do this.