simply doesn't work

Discuss WordPipe, ExcelPipe and PowerPointPipe. Get help with installation and running, notify us of bugs, request new features and enhancements.

Moderators: DataMystic Support, Moderators, DataMystic Support, Moderators, DataMystic Support, Moderators

jarvis jarvis

simply doesn't work

Post by jarvis jarvis »

I don't get it. I've tried the evaluation version of WordPipe at least twice now (on different computers, with different evaluation keys), and it simply doesn't seem to work. I key in the search and replace terms, it finds the .doc files, apparently processes them but reports no changes made. And sure enough, no changes are made. I KNOW your prduct works because it was recommended to me. Any ideas?

111anon@canada.com
DataMystic Support
Site Admin

Re: simply doesn't work

Post by DataMystic Support »

Are you using the latest WordPipe 3.6.6?

What version of Word are you using?

Depending on Word bugs, you may have to force WordPipe to save changes - please see the options tab and read the help file.

jarvis jarvis wrote:I don't get it. I've tried the evaluation version of WordPipe at least twice now (on different computers, with different evaluation keys), and it simply doesn't seem to work. I key in the search and replace terms, it finds the .doc files, apparently processes them but reports no changes made. And sure enough, no changes are made. I KNOW your prduct works because it was recommended to me. Any ideas?

111anon@canada.com